El Pazo de Barbetoros (The country house of Barbetoros), also known as “Casa de la Marquesa” (Marquise’s House), partially relocated to its current spot after a flood in Portomarin in 1963 caused by construction of a dam on the Miño river, is one of the landmarks of Portomarin village.

Having been converted into a hotel, it offers rest and relaxation to pilgrims and tourists wanting to indulge in the history of the village which has been declared Conjunto Historico Artistico ("Historic-Artistic Grouping") in 1946, the time when its beautiful suntrap comes from.